Monday, September 7, 2009

What's On My Machine Monday

I decided I need to pick a certain time on Mondays to take my picture because the scenario can change quite quickly. I am loading this tablerunner on so that I can have a picture. I decided to use the same backing as the other fall items I did, so it would have been easier if I had decided earlier. It just means more pinning.I change the quilts seasonally that go on my bed. So I thought I'd show them to you. I actually don't have quilts for all the seasons yet. This is my late summer quilt. It's probably the oldest quilt I own since all the older ones have gotten used to pieces. It is hand appliqued and hand quilted, probably done around 13-14 years ago. Now you know why I have a blog. I can keep track of everything I do. I also label my quilts these days, although the ones I keep for myself I have more problem doing that.
Here is a close-up of the block. I remember I thought it was a lot of fun to do.




1 comment:

  1. I like the table runner, but am in complete awe of all the hand craftsmanship that went into your extraordinary late summer quilt! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.