Monday, September 26, 2016

Dan and Vic's Wedding Quilt

Victoria likes wholecloth quilts so that is what I'm making her.  
I drew the design on a piece of gray backing fabric as those fabrics are the only ones wide enough for a king sized quilt.  
Here you can see some of the drawing.  The polyester backing has also been stitched to the top with water soluble thread.  Those are all the threads that are laying loose on the top.  I don't need to cut threads when doing this work.


Now you can see the cut side.  That is the part of  the process I am doing right now.  It's a good project when watching a football game.  You do have to look up once in a while if you want to see the game.  Of course I did miss a touchdown.  Hmmm.  Maybe that's when I was texting.  I can't figure that one out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.