Wednesday, September 28, 2016

A Couple of New Knits


I just keep knitting for the babies. 
This was a simple little sweater and hat that I made with worsted yarn I had laying around.


I decided to do the stripe pattern from another pic I saw.  It gave me ideas anyways.
I really like the pattern on the sleeves.


and for the hat.


This is a jumpsuit/romper? or what do you call it?  I love thiese things.  I only hope my grandchildren do.


 I did this color so that it could go for a girl or a boy, but in looking at the sweater I think it's a bit feminine, so it will go to a granddaughter.


Even the cuff of the pants are intricate with the cable.


Ravelry link  Ohh...Oh.
  I see  I didn't make a ravelry page for this one, but I put on the link of the other one I knitted that is the same pattern and the same yarn, except for color.


2 comments:

  1. Adorable! What a sweet set. I am sure it would look equally cute on a boy or girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...I just bought that pattern! I have some cashmerino in stash that will be perfect! Wonder if I can get it done in the smallest size ready for me newborn next month...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.