Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Love Entwined Progress

The last time I posted on this quilt was the middle of October.  That doesn't mean I haven't been working on it.  I've been pretty consistent working around 5 hours a week on it.  
I am now on the third side of the last border.  Here are a few pics.


It is getting pretty exciting to almost being done, although it may still be a while.


I do call it my "forever' quilt.  After all, it is a marriage coverlet.  And isn't that what marriage is.
I called it forever though, because it takes forever.




4 comments:

  1. This is going to be stunning. Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You a certainly making progress. It is looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilt! How satisfying to be on the last border. Some quilts just seem to take forever, I know. But this one will be worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful and I am just starting those borders... Love your choices of fabric.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.