My sister sent me some really nice vintage children fabric. Lots of it. I love getting that kind of fabric. Sometimes it takes me a while to figure out how to use it, but this didn't take long.
I cut some of it into squares for a baby quilt.
The pink and blue is the alternating square I am using with it.
I put the quilt into EQ6 but I sometimes have problem making my exact block. I lose lines or I gain lines I don't want. So I decided not to mess that way and just imported a block that was very similar to what I wanted and colored it. Then I printed it and cut it out. From that I decided on the sizes of cuts I would need from my fabrics.
Here are the cut fabrics.
Now for sewing them together. I will show the pictures in the order that I sewed the seams.
You can see I have a bias problem. So I am trimming off the curved edge and my square may not look quite right when putting them all together. At least the baby that receives this quilt will not care.
Tomorrow's job is to finish sewing the corner triangles on and then I can put the squares together. Come back soon to see it come together.