Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Love Entwined Part 13


This section of the quilt was easy to do.  And didn't take very long.  But they were just corners and not strips. 
For some reason, I could only get three of the leaves to fit on instead of 4.  Oh well, it works anyways. I'm not going to figure out what I did wrong.


Now all of these borders are on and looking good.


I'm really enjoying how this is coming.
Check out Esther's blog for more of these quilts.  Some are even finished.  I can't imagine how much they have been working on them.  I haven't been slacking and I still have the last borders to make.


7 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! You have put such a lot of work into it, and it's really paid off! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely quilt. LE is just beautiful. I can't imagine all the hours of work it has taken you so far. But really, aren't the best quilts the ones that take more time to make? Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much work and time for that quilt. Grats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good? Looking fabulous!! I love your colorway. Bet Esther's thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is so beautiful, I'm stunned! And what a perfect choice of colours, I'm really loving the blues, what a lot of work and what a wonderful result!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad I did a search on your blog to find this beauty. This is my someday quilt, I saved all the patterns for someday.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.