Thursday, February 14, 2013

Let's Keep It All Small

Yesterday's work - on quilty things that is - 
 I had made all my paper piecing patterns using a threadless sewing machine.



 I sewed up all the stem and leaf blocks and one flower block.  These blocks are 2 1/2" square.
Pretty small.


I also made one cow.  I fused my white fabric, traced and drew with an ink pen.
Now maybe I'll try a Guernsey, since those are the cows we used to have.  If he looks good, I'll make Guensey's.  How about that, Bev?
 This cow is 1 1/2" across.  Also pretty small.

 

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow! That's small! ::see what I did there:: I think I've had too many chocolates this morning - better hit the treadmill before I make any more comments. ;D

    And what a great idea to make multiple patterns that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check with Dad, but I am sure they were lovely brown Jerseys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! that is a very small cow!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.