Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bag it This Spring

I've been using Geta's pattern again for Belle and Amelie..I think my thing is putting 2 fabrics together and seeing the look of them.
This bag is Belle.


Like the yellow check with the grey and yellow print.   They look so well together.


I did the closure different than Geta's pattern.  I used a button.


 And I love all the pockets.  There are 5 of them.


This bag is Amelie.



Again the combination of the 2 different fabrics.


This is linked to Esther's WOW and WIP Wednesday.


8 comments:

  1. These bags are gorgeous! I'm going to check out the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving the Amelie bag, and I just bought the same DS fabric to make a bag! Only mine is the teal and navy colorway. You may have inspired me to totally copy you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bags!! Such lucky girls!!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bags, they look fabulous and you will get so much use out of them, I used to make all my DDs bags (quilting fabric is so beautiful) - you can't have too many pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice design for the bags with just the right size and lots of pockets. Happy Quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see new bags, Elaine. Beautiful fabric combinations.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.