Monday, April 4, 2011

Does She Like It?

Eloise is checking out the pinafore  I'm making her.  It's a Debbie Bliss pattern. It's knitted from the cottons that I like so well.  Very soft.


 It looks like she must like it. It's going to her mouth with a smile.


 Here it is all blocked.  It looks pretty wide.  It's too big for her now, but when it seems her size I'll have to take another look and maybe add an elastic thread to it to cinch it up some.


 It has a nice picot edge to the hem.


It's on Ravelry.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! What a sweet baby and a darling dress! My twins were my first girls after four boys so I'm enjoying dressing them up! Thanks for stopping by my place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Elaine! The stitchwork is fabulous as well as the trapunto in your latest quilt:)
    The baby is as always adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.