Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Projects

Here's a crib size quilt I'm starting for a baby named Zoie. Zoie means life and life comes from the Son/sun. So I decided yellow was the color. I did not follow the instructions in the book, which has you arranging and piecing each separate piece. That's too much for me. I sewed 4 strips together and then put them together. There are 8 different yellows and 3 whites.This is the newest whole cloth I started designing this morning. It is for a wedding present.
This is the last sweater I knitted. As you can see it's all packed up ready to ship, and then I realized I didn't get any pictures of it. I haven't done any like it either. So this is the best shot I have




1 comment:

  1. Tell your customer to send you a picture of it. I love to see your sweaters!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.