Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Knitting and More Knitting

I have been knitting constantly, mostly for my grandchildren.  As you know, winter is almost here and they do need to keep warm.  So here are some pictures.  Everything is on my Ravelry site.
These are only some of my works.  I'll put more on next week.

This is Melanie.  She loves to smile for the camera. I actually made this dress to send to a great niece of mine.  but Mel fit it, so here's the pics. I used a washable wool, which is the only kind of wool I use on children's knits.  It makes it easy for mom.


I really like the ruffles.



This is a sweater I knit for Elisha.


This is a pattern that is a Debbie Bliss.  I have knit it several times and really like it.



And a hat to go with it.


Look at those eyes.


Eloise asked me to knit this one for her.  We picked out 2 different fingering yarns and put them together.  It turned out really nice and looks good on her.





This sweater is an old favorite of mine.  A customer that we've had for years asked me to knit this one again for her.  I have 2 different children posing with it.  I wanted to see how it looked on a 2 1/2 years old and a 3 1/2 year old.  It fits nicely on both, so it should wear for a long time.





1 comment:

  1. The children are beautiful and so are the knitted items! Wonderful job. Always love looking at you knitted work. The little dress is precious ! Take care and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.