Thursday, December 12, 2019

Clara's Quilt

I was going through old quilting magazines and tearing out the quilts that I like and then throwing the magazines away. We get so many ideas these days through pinterest, that I don't feel like I need to keep old magazines that I never look at.

I came across one that I liked and ripped it out.  A couple of my granddaughters were over and the younger one liked the quilt a lot, so I made it for her.  Here it is.


I think it may be called Ohio Rose, but I don't remember for sure.


I bought the white fabric and used scraps for everything else.


For the backside, I had a piece of fabric that I hated to cut up because the print is so nice.  This was a perfect opportunity to use it and it goes so nicely with the quilt.



3 comments:

  1. A really pretty vintage style quilt. Your quilting is outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I'm sure your granddaughter was thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quilt is spectacular. I'm sure your granddaughter will love it and treasure the hours you put into the applique and the gorgeous quilting.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.