Friday, November 15, 2019

Chickadees

For the past 2 years we  have had chickadees build their nest and have their babies on our porch.  The first year it was in a fuschia that was in a hanging basket.  The nest year it was in a pot right next to our door.  So  I saw this little chickadee hanging and decided to copy it.


The applique on this hanging is all fused.  That makes it go  quickly and I don't really have to think of the skinniness of the branches.


I think they are such cute little birds.


Here is a photo of the eggs in their nest last May.



2 comments:

  1. What a sweet mini you've created! Thanks for linking up to TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love chickadees! We see them often here in Houston, but I've certainly never seen a nest! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.