Tuesday, April 3, 2018

The Chocolate Bear Family

This is my chocolate Bear family.  They are a copy of some that I saw on Vastoys. I really love the color  combinations that she uses on her toys. She sells the dolls, but not the pattern.  I used my Little Cotton Rabbits pattern for the bears and most of the clothing.


This is Papa and Mama Bear.  All my yarns are Knitpicks.  I used worsted weight yarn on these dolls.  The weight of the yarn is what determines the size of the bears. 


 I did copy the skirt pattern from the vastoy bear.


These are big brother and sister.  They were knitted with sport weight yarn.




 Look at that tail.




And these are the baby bears.  I used a different color yarn on these bears, which I don't like as much.  I may change them out.



1 comment:

  1. These are adorable; thanks for sharing the Ravelry links. I looked at a ton of this designer's patterns and love all the animals! I want to make a animal (not sure which) for a coming niece or nephew and definitely some my future babies. I have neutrals in Valley Yarn's Goshen (a favorite worsted weight), and Frogtree Pima silk (dk) already.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.