Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Lots of Little Prize Animals

These are prizes that have been knitted or crocheted over the last couple of months for the sewing class students.  They love them.
Most of them are free patterns and I will post my Ravelry link for them that will take you to the pattern if you like.









I really wanted to do a hot air balloon.
 This one has an elephant in it.



Some Little Cotton Rabbit Elephants.  These are for my grandson, Gideon.



Now this is a cute little monkey, holding his banana.





Who wouldn't want to eat this?  The Snowman Ice Cream Cone.


And last but not least, a couple of ladybugs.
This one is knitted.



This ladybug is crocheted.


1 comment:

  1. These are well done! I can't make something like this! Just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.