Friday, February 9, 2018

My New Bag

I have a couple of pictures of a bag that I made last summer.  A couple of years ago I purchased the fabric for it.  It is a home decor fabric which means the weight of it is a little heavier and perfect for bags.
This is the bag I use to take a project in to the doctor's office, when I go watch my grandson, or when I'm out with my husband and he goes to Home Depot.  I can sit in the car and knit or applique, depending on what I'm carrying in it that day.


It has one large outside pocket and one large inside pocket.  I don't need much organization for this bag and it is working perfectly.


Here is also a couple of pictures of the Dahlia wallhanging in my granddaughters' room.


That is Natalie sitting on the dresser.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.