Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Melanie's Lamb

My daughter saw a lamb online that she really liked. It was out of stock and a little pricey, so she asked me if I could knit it for her.  It took some figuring and ripping and doing over but I came up with a version.  It doesn't have as much stomach as the real one, but Melanie likes it.  That's what's important.

 The bobbles  for the head were the real challenge, but looking online, I found the ones I wanted to do and they did work rather well.


I used a sport weight yarn and size 2 needles, just like I do on most of my other knitted dolls.  The yarn was from Hobby Lobby, a great place to go for these kind of projects.


Isn't she sweet laying next to her lamb?


It does keep her attention and make her laugh.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.