Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Dear Jane


Years ago I started the Dear Jane quilt as a very low priority item and did 2 squares.  One was done in 2009 and the other in 2010.  Now I just did a third square.  You can see it is low priority.  Or has been anyways.  With my Love Entwined almost finished after 3 years, I'm thinking about another large project and maybe this will be it.
So here is A-3. 


The first blocks I did came to an unfinished size of about 4 1/4" each so that is what I made this one.  
Reading up on the quilt, I found they should be 5" unfinished.  So I think I will do these all over again and also think more about the color arrangement I want.  I actually am planning on buying the book for the patterns and there are good websites to help with the sewing of them.  This could be fun.  It may take years a bit at a time, but I don't mind.  I may not even finish it, but it will be there everytime I want to do a square.  We'll see how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.