This sweater took a long time to knit. I was knitting it for me and therefore was low on the priority list. I thought the sizes on it seemed not quite right. They ran (4/6)(10/12)and (16/18). Where was the 14? With my measurements, I needed that middle size that wasn't there. I tend to have to reduce my needle size to get the right gauge and then sometimes it is still work, so I went with the 10/12 figuring that I might knit a little large anyways. But it was just a little too small. It could work, but not comfortably.
So I have a friend trying it on for me and I will put it in our shop to sell.
I really like the fact that it has beads. It's the first time that I've put beads on any thing. Although I think I'd go a little smaller next time.
This was a very difficult pattern to knit. It took a constant following of the chart, especially on the front, where even the purl rows had cables to make.
You can check it out on my Ravelry.