Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Winter Vacation Time

Our family took a short vacation to Seaside.  It is just a time of relaxing.  The weather was beautiful outside and our room had a great view.


I took several projects along with me.  I worked some on my Love Entwined.
 

 I started a new hawaiian wall hanging.  I cut it out about a year ago, and don't know really how the flowers were meant to go on.  So I'm cutting the flowers and making them smaller.  This will totally be my own creation when it's done.  You'll have to come back to see it.


 And I knit hats.  These are 2 Seahawks hats I knitted for my sons.
We are Seahawks fans so anything that way is a hit.


These were knit with some old Red Heart yarn that was laying around just screaming to get out of my drawer.   Now I'm getting ideas for more hats. And with better yarn.



 Sometimes hats can get used for other things than just keeping your head warm. My son was getting a sunset time lapse and the hat was helpful in that way.




1 comment:

  1. Are you selling those hats? There could be quite a market right now! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.