Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Jacob's Ladder Wall Hanging

 I finished the Jacob's Ladder hanging that I've been working on for a while.  It took me time to get it quilted and then bound (or that is, I forgot about it for a while).  You can see that I blogged about it last in October.
That is too long. But here it is finished.


 It could also be used as a large table topper.


 I copied a  quilt that I pinned.  Here is the original source and she also shows how she does her quilting design ideas.  It's very helpful.   I copied the quilting exactly as she had hers done.



2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty design. The quilting is beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.