Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Turquoise Tablerunner

Turquoise seems to be my color this season.  I'm using it a lot.  I've noticed it's the color in the stores also.  I must be right on track for a change.
Saturday I sewed up this table runner. 


 I was copying an idea I found on Pinterest.


 I pieced it together my way to save so many smaller squares.  The squares were supposed to be half-square triangles, but I didn't see any reason to keep them that way.


 Now it goes into the quilting lineup.


 On a side note, how about these for beautiful breads.  I'm really having fun making different breads.  I still need to learn how to get the big holes in them.  I do have a nice crusty exterior though.



1 comment:

  1. HI Elaine those wee loafs look delectable, and they sure have a lovely crust all over. I have made my bread for over 40 years and still enjoy the smell as it comes out of the oven. Thanks for the wee tutorial on the table runner it looks so nice lying there I'm tempted to make one. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.