Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Eloise's New Dumpling Doll

I have loads of fun making the little Dumpling Dolls, but I always make them for show, not to play with.  They have so many little parts.
Whenever Eloise comes over and sees one I'm making sitting on my table she picks it up.  It doesn't have to have eyes, arms, hair, etc.  She knows it's a doll.
In this picture, she's picked up her new doll.  I think she's wondering where it's eyes are.


I got hers finished and put it in the stroller with the dog that always sits in it.



When she came over, she found the doll and gave it a kiss.


She doesn't stand still for a picture, so Mom was helping her.


She even shared the doll and doggie with Juliet.  Juliet was more into sleeping than noticing the toys around her.


This post is linked to Linky Party Tuesday.

12 comments:

  1. I wish, I wish I could make dolls like you make!! And the little ones are too sweet for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little doll and Eloise and Juliet are so cute!! Thanks for sharing.
    Quilting at the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so adorable - must be nice to see your dollies so well loved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweetie-pie photos!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful little doll for a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! The doll and the little girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's so adorable!! Love your doll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so cute! I've just got a Jean Greenhowe book and I adore her toys, I want to make them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet...you have many different types of dolls around....

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great little doll, and the kids aren't too bad either! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.