Friday, April 20, 2012

Wild Rose

 My  quilt guild was giving away packets of fabrics to make squares that we would put together for charity quilts.  I'm always attacted to large flower prints, so this is the packet that I took.

 And this is the first square I made.  I think I will stick to this type of applique, so I should get many squares out of this packet.  The rules are 12" finished square and use at least 4 of the fabrics in each one.  That shouldn't be too hard.
This is a Wild Rose.


This is linked to Whoop-Whoop Friday 
and
TGIFF.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, great appliqué, Elaine! What a wonderful charity quilt those fabrics will make. Thanks for linking up to TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work. I didn't even recognize the fabrics. Look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - and I love the way you've used those charity fabrics! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,Flowers designs are display in this fabrics it look amazing.It really very colorful and stylist fabrics.I love this square designs.

    Point of sale

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.