Thursday, April 5, 2012

Shadow Trapunto - New Wedding Quilt

The design as it's drawn.


 And now it's on the batiste.  I used a drapery batiste as it has some body to it , but is still semi-opaque.


 I sewed the batting onto the batiste using my longarm.  It makes the process go quickly.


 Cutting takes time.  And I must remember to go slow and let it take a long time.  I don't want cuts in the batiste.


 The edge.


We have a small farm - new baby chicks.  I can't wait to see Eloise hold one.


You can also check out my other small farm (the small quilt I made) on Laura's Blog.  She's also giving away a free book.
 Can I get a  Whoop-Whoop?
Also linked to Linky Party Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. Looks neat and can't wait to see more of your trapunto! What cute little chicks! Thanks for sharing!
    Quilting at the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.