Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Some Little Things

These are some doilies that I mimicked from some I had pinned on Pinterest.  There were no instructions, but clear pictures and they did look so cute.  I knew they'd be small, but hadn't realized how small.  They range from 3-4 inches.  I'm not sure how they could be used.  I  think some may be too small for coasters.
Actually, I think they did get used at a party as part of the centerpiece decor.  I haven't seen pics though.

And then we have a customer who knows she is having her baby quite early, and the girls are sewing preemie clothes for her.  I made this hat, as I was quite experienced making Eloise lots of preemie hats.


I also was going to make Eloise mittens.  These are the ones that are too small.  They are too large for a preemie though.  Probably newborn.


 After the first failure I did make her some and attached an I cord to them.  After all, she doesn't want to keep them on.


 They are a little big and we may shirr  them to hold them on better.


By the way, my daughters' sewed up the coat for her.  Isn't it cute?

Linked to We Did It Wednesday. 
and
Made By Me.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.