Friday, February 28, 2020

Meet Me at the Manor


I noticed as I looked back on posts that I started this quilt in July of 2018.  That's been a long time.  I usually work on 3 or 4 quilts, small and large at the same time.  That means there is only one afternoon a week that I am really working on each quilt.  Therefore, it takes a while.
So this is the finished quilt.



I just did an overall quilting pattern on this as it seemed that something more custom just didn't look right to me.


This again is all scraps.  I've just got to use up all my stash fabric.


3 comments:

  1. I remember this and so nice to see it has it's finish. This quilt flows the eye and I think an edge to edge is the perfect quilting to aid that flow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine! What a great finish and a UFO at late. I love all the stars along the outside surrounding all of those perfect pinwheels. I have to agree with your choice of an edge-to-edge quilting design for this quilt. Great job! Thank you so much for linking up with TGIFF today. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.