Tuesday, February 25, 2020

A Few Knitted Things

Sometimes I can't get pics of items I knit on the babies or children because I give them away and they may have to grow into them.  Some of these are that kind.  These are all on my Ravelry page.
I knitted this for a great niece.  It is a cardigan that is very cute but hard to see the design here
.

This is for another great niece.  Maybe she can wear it this summer.



This baby is going to have to grow a while to get into this little dress.  I can't wait to see it on her. Then I'll really know if I like this pattern.




I knitted this one for my granddaughter.  It is a pattern that I made for her older sister and I like it very much.




So go on to Ravelry and check out the patterns and the yarns I used.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.