Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Little Boy and Baby Sweaters

In the last post my grandsons were trying on sweaters that I knitted for them.  In this post they are trying on sweaters that I knitted for other babies that were recently born.  They will grow into these sweaters.
This first pattern is a sirdar pattern that I've had for a while.  I just used a different color on the collar and added pockets.


 I used a knitpicks  cotton shine which is very soft for this one.








This is a pattern that I purchased.  It is a nicely designed hoodie.  


I used a knitpicks superwash wool on this.  I like wool, but superwash is the only way to go with children's items.




I like the way the sleeves look with this added garter stitch.


2 comments:

  1. You have the most darling knits- and the most darling models!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. Nice to find little boy knits that are different in style.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.