Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Asher and Gideon Photo Shoot

One of my daughter-in-laws did this photo shoot with my grandsons wearing overalls that I knitted for them.  They were so great.  I knitted these without a pattern making one on paper that I fitted my knitting to.  If you know  your  gauge then it's pretty easy to do .


 I used a knitpicks shine sport for my yarn.  It is a yarn that I love the feel to and is easy care for those mothers that don't want to think about handwashing their children's clothes.


Asher isn't sure that he likes Gideon getting on top of him.  He does get out from under him though.


Gideon's Ravelry link                     Asher's Ravelry link








3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. Very precious little ones. The overalls are adorable ! Wonderful job ! Ilike all the designs you do on the quilts. Always wanted to learn the quilting machine. I do enjoy making quilts and knitting like you,but your applique is great!! Really enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kids including Melanie. I like your houses, but when I first saw them I wondered, aren't they going to have doors. Glad to hear they do.. Now I would like to see some open door quilts! That is more reflective of your home!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.