Monday, July 9, 2018

Meet Me At the Manor


I decided it was time to start a new quilt.  I was looking through old, old magazines and found this quilt that I liked.  I am partial to house quilts.  I was able to find the pattern online and download the PDF so that makes it easy for me.  I threw the magazine away and I can't find it online today for you.  But I do know it's there.


I'm starting with the houses.  This is the first one.  I'm trying to keep to the color scheme in the picture as that is what I like, but I am using all scraps on this quilt.  Why buy more fabric when I already have so much?


And here are all the houses cut out and organized in there own bags. I am really ready to sew now.


1 comment:

  1. I love how you organized all your houses in baggies ready to sew when you are - so neat! Have fun with your new project, and thank you for sharing it on Main Crush Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.