Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Sock Time

Many moons ago, I knitted this pair of socks.  I used a variegated thread on a lacey pattern.  Of course, the lace pattern never really showed up.  
I wore these socks like slippers and this is what finally happened.


So I decided to knit more.  I love knitting lace.  This time I decided to use solid colors.
This is the first pair I knitted. It is called Sock it to Me.
It is a pretty simple lace pattern.  I used yarn from knitpicks called Palette.
This is my current slipper wear.




Then I decided to go a little more difficult.  I loved the look of this pattern.  It is called Lingerie.
It does look old fashioned.  My daughter in law liked these socks, so I gave them to her.





These are the ones I just finished.  They are called Esther.  It is one in the round lace pattern.  






2 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful socks, keep looking at lace sock patterns but not attempted one yet,though looking at your photos,there are some very tempting patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful socks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.