Monday, September 18, 2017

What I'm Working On - Applique

These are pics of ongoing projects that I've been doing over the last several months.  That means that I don't work on them a lot but they have been great for the summer.  The smaller one especially is easy to take with me or sit out on the porch with as I work on it.

These are both Hawaiian projects.  This is the border of the smaller one.



This one is a king size quilt for my bed.  I have the center finished and am just working on the outside edges.  This project is large as it is one piece and I only do it on the weekends.  It's a great one for watching golf or football on the TV.

 My method of basting is pinning with safety pins.  No pokes there.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, those fabrics are really beautiful! Slow stitching projects are so enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.