Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Victoria's Nursery Items

My daughter is having her first child in a couple of months.  So I am helping her with her decor by knitting.  This cute elephant is sitting on a shelf in her nursery.  He was pretty fun to knit up and is very soft and cuddly.


He even has a little tail.





And here is Mr. Fox.  I used the pattern from Little Cotton Rabbits. But I used worsted weight yarn which makes him a little larger.


I revised the pattern for the short pants and added straps.  



Wouldn't you like these for your nursery?


2 comments:

  1. They are both adorable but the elephant is my favorite. Probably because we've been having issues with real foxes on the prowl lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the mistake of reading this with my daughter in the room, I will be knitting an elephant soon and the oh he is so cute squeals of delight might die down.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.