Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Elephants and Rabbits

I've been on a run lately making little dolls for baby grandchildren.  I've enjoyed it so much I have a hard time stopping.  I think it's the dresses I make them.
The patterns are from Little Cotton Rabbits.  They are some of the cutest I've found.
I've used SuzyMarie's dress modifications on them as I like the fuller dresses.  







I've added a few rows to this dress to make it a little longer.


 My Ravelry links are here and here.




 Here's a couple of those babies getting to know their elephants.



5 comments:

  1. I do Love these patterns. Only made the elephant so far but I have a few others to make soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute!! I especially like the elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Little Cotton Rabbits patterns! And your versions are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute and so are the grandies.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.