Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Tulips on Gingham

As you can see, my last post on this was in April when I started the project.  The applique is completed and has been completed for a little while and I have added the borders.


I decided I wanted curves instead of points on my quilt.


I like the look of it all with the colors.



 I do still have issues with the corners as they don't match.  I should have made sure of things when I got to that point, but I didn't center everything perfectly. Now I will have to do some adjustments on the corners.  Then it goes to the quilting machine.
 

5 comments:

  1. I love this color scheme and beautiful applique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I had almost used all my ginghams. The plan was to be done with them for awhile, but now I see a need for more. Those corners could be hidden by appliqued flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty. I like the curve idea. She is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a striking quilt, I just love the fabrics you've used, it really brings the block to life - love it ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.