Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Juliet Turns 1


 Happy Birthday Juliet!


 Big sister Eloise gets in on the action.  She is a helper.


 Eloise made Juliet a taggy blanket.  She had lots of help from her Mom, but she is learning how to guide the fabric and all the machine parts.


 I made her an apron.  She's not real excited about it right now.  In fact, she didn't want anything to do with it, but I know when she's walking and wants to help mom, she'll be happy to have it.


Here's a link to the pattern.  I cut it down quite a ways to fit Juliet. I made the same one for Eloise here.  I love the fabric in it.


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Juliet and what a sweet little outfit! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juliet is such a sweetheart! And I love that apron, especially with that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No -- a year already? Can't be!

    Happy birthday Juliet!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.