Monday, September 24, 2012

Baby Clothing Quilt

A customer came into our shop and brought her daughters' onesies and pj's from babyhood, so I'm taking them all and turning them into a lap quilt for her two daughters.



 Step 1 was getting them all cut out to a couple of different sizes and seeing how they'd all line up for a qult. I decided this was a good layout so I took pictures of them.
  

  I'll now add interfacing to the back to stabilize them and I will buy a light pink for a 1" sashing in between all the squares.  I do have a print that will work well for borders.

 

Here are Eloise and Juliet enjoying the quilts I made for them (not out of their clothing).


1 comment:

  1. Two beautiful girls sitting on two beautiful quilts. You are so blessed Elaine!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.