Monday, March 26, 2012

More Not Quite So Recent Knitting

Coming home from an outing one day last week, I found these two girls in my yard and knew I'd better move and get pics of these sweaters I had knitted earlier this year.  Sometimes I think about getting pictures, but it takes more effort to actually get them.  It was a beautiful day and Eloise and Kaylee were right there, so I grabbed the moment.
My granddaughter Eloise is wearing this first little cardigan with a lace like edging.  It is knitted from the Knit Picks yarn, Comfy Sport cotton yarn and the pattern is a Sirdar one.


She loved dancing on the steps that day.  It was a beautiful spring-like day.



Kaylee is wearing a sweater from the same yarn and also a Sirdar pattern.


 She is also my foot massager.  Her brother has  been training her.





This is linked to Skip to My Lou and Creative Me Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.