Saturday, December 5, 2009

What projects I've been working on

This is a knitting needle case that I've wanted for quite a while. The fabric is my most favorite fabric from France.I customized the pattern to fit all my double pointed and circular needles. I don't use the long straight needles at all. All sizes are in here.
I'm really happy with it.


I've also been working on this quilt this week. It's coming along.


Here's a close up of the center.





And I'm knitting this pullover for some little boy. We need more boys clothing in our shop. It's amazing how it's so fun to make girl's items, but the boys get neglected.







2 comments:

  1. You've been busy. I also love Hawaiian quilting and I think your quilt will be beautiful. I know it will take awhile, but I can't wait to see it is finished.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you putting any of those knitting needle bags up for sale? Could I special order one from you?
    I was just wondering how to organize my DPNs.
    (I like that fabric too ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.