Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Snowman Tablerunner

I've been thinking about doing a snowman tablerunner. About a week ago I put something together on EQ5 and I just cut the templates from there and I'm pretty much doing it by sight. This will all be raw edge applique, so these pieces are on a fusable backing. I just basted my snow to my sky.. Here are some close-ups going from left to right - this is all very changeable as nothing is ironed down.

As you can see, I don't even yet have snow for the trees, but the paper gives you an idea.

The snowmen do need some color yet. - hats and scarfs.





2 comments:

  1. Looks like a really fun project for you that is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be pretty and seasonal-----------------cottonreel

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.