Friday, May 3, 2019

My Fireworks Quilt

This is a finish and my husband really likes it.  So now it is hanging in our bedroom.  I guess, so he can look at it every morning when he wakes up.


There is a mistake in it.  Did you see it?  I didn't notice it until I was quilting it.  By then it was too late to correct.


I bought the pattern from a quilt shop in Wichita, Ks that had one hanging on the wall in this color range.  Otherwise, I would have never bought it.  But I like the colors.


The pattern instructions waste a lot of fabric, but there are instructions from others online how to do it without so much waste.


Except for the white, this is a stashbuster.  Although it never seems like my stash gets busted.



3 comments:

  1. I am with your husband, even with a mistake (and it really isn't obvious!) this is a wonderful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me forever to find the idiosyncrasy in your quilt. And I think it looks pretty fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I start to learn to sew and I take every advice very important. I really like your quilt. I'm glad that I found your blog. I like to look at such projects.
    CTNBEE | ctnbee.com/en

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.