Tuesday, April 23, 2019

June's Popcorn Sweater

Here is a sweater I just finished knitting for June.  She likes popcorn, or her mom does anyways.


We couldn't find a pattern, so I took a Sirdar pattern that I already had and changed it a little and added popcorns.  Sirdar patterns are very consistent size wise and always work well.  You can get some patterns and the size is really off, the neck is too large or too small.  Often times the sleeve openings are too small.  But Sirdar works very well as a base.  I did change a few things on it, but it did make for a nice sweater.


This has plenty of growing room, so it should still fit in the fall.


I used a Knitpicks cotton.  It is a cream that has a lovely hint of pink.  It's a very pretty color.



1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely sweater! It's so nice to have a basic pattern that you can build on.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.