Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Sweaters for Granddaughters

Today I'm posting a couple of sweaters that I knitted last summer for 2 of my granddaughters. 

Clara is wearing one that I made from a picture of one knitted for a doll.  Some of those that I have seen are so cute that I just had to try them.  This is the second one that I've done of that kind.
I used a basic sweater pattern that I have and added the design to it.



You can find out more about it on my Ravelry page.




You get a lot of photos of this cutie.  This is a pattern I really like and I've knitted it a few times now for gifts.


I bought this soft yarn at Hobby Lobby.  It is a bulky and a very easy sweater to knit up.


I knitted the smallest size, but as you can see it ran rather large.


I got these pictures one day when she was helping her mom at work.







1 comment:

  1. Your models are adorable. The baby sweater must work up fast with bulky yarn. Very nice. Your grandchildren are going so fast. Time seems to fly by us.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.