Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Grandbaby Knits


Gideon is my newest grandchild.  He is 5 1/2 weeks old.  Here he is wearing a little outfit I knitted him. It is a warm, soft,cuddly, furry looking thing.  Just nice for the cold weather we've had.


It took a bit to find the yarn for this.  The blue is from Joann's and the white is from Hobby Lobby.  Those aren't normally the places I find yarn, but I did want to see the texture, especially of the white chenille type thing.


                                                                    Ravelry link





This is Melanie  wearing a romper I knitted her.  Even though it's not summer. it goes great with tights.


I took a pattern I had and adjusted it for the dots.





This last one is one I made for Melanie when she was first born.  She outgrew it quite quickly.


It is a quick knit only in newborn size.  If your baby is born 9 lbs., don't knit it.




3 comments:

  1. Oh, those are all so cute! (both the babies and the knits). Can't wait to have grandchildren to knit for... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great little outfit for Gideon. (I love that name.) And the little pink romper suit is very cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute outfits for two little cuties.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.