Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Asher's Summer Knits

Knitting for babies is so much fun that I'm glad I have babies to knit for.  Asher is my favorite grandson to knit for. Of course, he's my only grandson so that's why I can call him my favorite.

Both of these outfits are pictures that I found and copied.  There was no pattern.  So I looked at patterns that I already had and used them for the tension gauge and the sizing.  I also drew on paper and did have to do some ripping out.


I used knit picks shine sport for the yarn.  I do knit loosely so I don't get a sport tension, more like a DK tension.



He's pretty cute, isn't he?


Here is the other summer outfit.  I was really pleased with how this turned out.  I like how the dolors work on this one.  And the yellow buttons.





1 comment:

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.