Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Baby Hats


I've been wanting to stock up on baby hats.  I'd done well with girls, but for boys it was rather a search to come up with cute ideas.  Here is what I've done. 
This hat is one I made for Asher.  He keeps growing and always needs a new hat.
I wanted it to go gradually from gray to the blue variegated but it's not contrasty enough and doesn't show up that well.  I don't think Asher cares anyways.




I did do a couple more girly hats.  This one is a pattern I've done many times before and really like.


This is from a new set of patterns.  I found out that the first cap I did was really long and didn't fit the baby well.  This one looks better but we'll have to give it a try.


Now for the baby boy hats.  I thought these turned out pretty cute.


                                                                       Ravelry link






All my yarns, needles and patterns can be found from the links posted.  Most of  these are free patterns.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your knitting. These hats are great - love the yarns you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.