Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Baby Sweaters

In the last couple of weeks, I've been knitting baby sweaters.  This first one is a  test knit a did for a knitter and the sweater worked out well.  There was operator error once in a while, but that worked out also.


I used a drops baby merino yarn on this one.  I knit loose and that is why I used a fingering yarn.  I always have to go smaller a couple sized of needles and using fine yarn really helps with that.  I accidentally knit it longer that it was supposed to be so this 6-9 month size fits this 1 yr old baby just fine.




This is a pattern that I bought from a designer that I've bought several from in the past.  She designs very nice baby items.


I used a knit picks sport cotton yarn on this sweater.


This sweater is a sideways knit, which looks quite attractive.  It is hard to figure out the correct chest measurement of it.  Next time I would add a few rows just to get it a little larger. Right now it is a snug fit.


Isn't Melanie cute in this?




I like the detail on this sweater also.


2 comments:

  1. She is cute in everything, but yes especially in that lovely sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that detail on the yoke as well x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.