Friday, May 8, 2020

Sunflowers

I bought a book many years ago called Flower Show Quilts.  Finally I did a quilt from it.  I love sunflowers and this tablerunner looked like something I'd enjoy.


I did the patchwork first and then quilted it.  After that I did the fusable applique doing the quilting on those pieces afterwards.


I used all scraps which didn't really make a dent in anything.  Do quilters ever use all their fabrics up?




Now I've started the second item from that book.  I think I will do several of these.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Pretty colours. I, too, love sunflowers. There isn't much you can do about scraps. They seem to multiply when you aren't looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and happy table funner perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your color choices are perfect. The background fabrics really make the sunflowers pop.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.