Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Cross Stitch

Cross Stitch is something I took up 10-15 years ago for a while but then I put it away to knit.  You can't have too much going on or you get stretched thin.  Especially as I was in the midst of raising my children also.  But I started to take it up again. 
This is a pattern that I've done before and I had a granddaughter that liked it so I did it for her.



One thing I also do is take photos and put them into the program PCStitch.  I love doing ones that have special meaning.  This is my oldest granddaughter.  This was taken at a pumpkin farm in the fall.



2 comments:

  1. W0W! I love your cross stitching. The flowers are so pretty with all the shading of colors. And the transformed photograph is exceptional. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.